Funding Assistance – Am I Eligible?
Our next funding cycle begins in November 2022
1. Are you a Veteran? Priority for funding assistance is provided to Veterans.
2. Do you meet all of the initial eligibility requirements?
- I am 18 years of age or older?
- I live in Dutchess County?
- I am unemployed OR I am currently employed earning less than $25/hour
- If you’re a male and born after 12/31/59, I have registered for Selective Service
If you answered yes, you have met the initial eligibility requirements and may choose to begin the funding assistance process. Starting the funding process does not guarantee approval of funding assistance.
3. Do any of the following apply to you?
- I have already completed my training
- I have already started my coursework
- The training I want will lead only to part time employment
- I want to enroll or am enrolled in a graduate level program
If you answer YES TO ANY of these questions funding assistance will not be approvable through Dutchess One Stop Career Center funds.
4. Is the occupation you want training in listed as a Priority Occupation?
- Review the Priority Occupations listed for Dutchess County and/or Mid-Hudson Region
Training funds are only granted for skills training in occupations with a demonstrable immediate need in Dutchess County. If the occupation is listed as a high, med, or low priority in Dutchess or Mid-Hudson Region than your training may be approvable for a Dutchess One Stop Career Center Individual Training Award (ITA).
The first step in the process towards approval of a funding assistance award is attendance at the Funding Workshop. You may request attendance at our next offering by visiting the calendar page of our website at
You must be a registered One Stop Career Center participant to attend any of our
workshop offerings. To become a Registered Participant, Submit your Registration form and you will be contacted for your first Appointment.
Please note, qualifying for funding assistance is an intensive process requiring interviews, research and potentially counseling and may take 45 days or more from start to finish.
Funding assistance is contingent on the continued availability of Workforce Investment Act (WIOA) funds and is not guaranteed.